If you have looked this far, you will realise I am Chihuahua crazy, in fact the Photo on this page is of the love of my life, Louie!
I apologise if a lot of the diagrams feature Chihuahuas, but they do hold true for most breeds. I hope that some of the information I post on here will help in some way.
A Chihuahua’s House Rules
- Don’t come home smelling of other dogs
- I can sleep anywhere I choose, even it it means you trip over me
- Don’t call me or lead me to a bath
- Let me outside, even though I just came in, there was an area I forgot to sniff
- You must feed me every goodie you eat
- Dont SHHHHH me from barking while you are on the phone, I heard wind blowing the leaves
- If it lands on the floor, It’s mine
- Don’t think you can leave a room without me
- Don’t move me while sleeping sideways in the middle of the bed, you have enough room on the edge
- You will never pee alone again!